Friday, December 31, 2010

Thank you 2010

The year 2010 has seen its shares of drama in my life, but nevertheless, I have lots to be thankful for. Unlike 2009 with its Ondoy, 2010 has no major major one event that can capsulize it. But still, I feel more blessed and happy this year.

2010 saw me appointed as Student Affairs Officer at the Philippine College of Criminology - a regular job after years of events, consultancy and here I go again, a full time employment. It's been a blessing because through this, I was able to be debt free (almost, not quite as I've found out just last week, oh well, that doesn't count because as far as I know I have been a conscientious subscriber of Digitel - hayz, their records show that I still owe them after 6 years - duh - di ko tuloy nakuha yung Corbu ko!)

2010 also saw my rekindled love life - hayz. Doc or Ddy is so in love with me I really don't know why.

Last night we had dinner and spent a pre-New Year's Eve mega bonding. We were supposed to go nightswimming but it rained so we just spent the night cuddling and talking and bonding.

He is everything I could ask for - maaalahanin, mabait, generous, mapagmahal, malambing pero seloso at moody. Well, he can't be perfect kasi may mga pagkukulang din naman ako kaya ok lang.

I think 2011 will be a wonderful challenge for both of uis lalo na he's coming back to residency in a government hospital.

I think I have matured this year. Maybe because it's my responsibilities at work, maybe because I grow up.

Whatever it is, thank you 2010.

No comments: