Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Friendship That Was (12/08)

As a fair, educated and civil person, I am posting the letter sent by ex-bf's wife. I am so indifferent but here goes..., below is my e-mail response, not to her but to my ex.

Subject: The friendship that was

You may know me by Ex-BF’s wife. You came to our commitment ceremony in Antipolo. First of all, I want to thank you for being a special friend to Ex-BF. I really don’t want to get involve between your friendship with him.

I respected you because you a re a friend and a family to him. He told many stories on how you two met, the Events Solutions , Ingenium etc etc… I do respect you for all the things you’ve done to him. In fairness to Ex-BF, I think he did what’s he’s supposed to do as a friend and a family. I do not want to go deeper in to what kind of relationship you had with him. Maybe you are surprised why I am writing this letter. I am pretty sure you do not have a slight idea why. Now that Ex-BF is not talking to you. I am not going to compete with you. I am writing this letter because I want you to know that what you have written in your blog (windsofchangeblog.com) hurt me so much. And yes, it’s because of Ex-BF. For an educated person like you, you can actually write things about him just like that. I felt that Ex-BF never compensated you for all your efforts for him. Maybe you know Ex-BF better than I am but as a human being to be treated like trash it’s overwhelming. Whatever choice Ex-BF makes because of this discovery it will always be his decision.

Now I am married to him, I want you to consider the fact that he is not the same as before. I am being civil to you thru this letter. If he is a lost love , then let it be a lesson for you. People make mistakes. People are not perfect. This is the reality. But sometimes take into consideration the feelings for other people. You hurt him and you hurt my feelings. I’m sorry if this has to come from me. I’m sorry if the short encounter with you on our ceremony will turn out like this. I’m in this world to gain friends but as what the saying always say “ Tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are”

Let this be a lesson to all of us. I love Ex-BF so much and I can’t afford to lose him anymore. I hope that you will find it in your heart to be considerate. There will be other loves in your life.

Thank you.

Ex-BF Wife

***

Now, my e-mail to Ex-BF

Your wife does not have to right to write to me because she does not know EVEYTHING that happened between us.

She may be a part of your life now, she may be your wife and I accept that, but what is she saying really?

Either you can let her read my response or you tell her, it's really up to you.

She said and I quote "First of all, I want to thank you for being a special friend to Ex-BF. I really don’t want to get involve between your friendship with him."

If that is the case, why write at all? If she doesn't want to get involved, writing to me already did make her involved.

I quote again, "Maybe you know ... better than I am but as a human being to be treated like trash it’s overwhelming."

I do know you better. Does she really know EVERYTHING we have been through these past six years? Does she know how you treated me like trash when you CHEATED on me so many times? When you have been UNFAITHFUL? When you LIED and was DECEITFUL but I ACCEPTED you and FORGIVEN you always?

How many times you cried and promised you will never ever hurt me again? If I was hurtful in my blog, I WAS HURT and expressing my HURT.

Lastly, I quote, "Now I am married to him, I want you to consider the fact that he is not the same as before."

I know you CHANGED already. The first time you came back, tinanggap pa rin kita. Nagpakatanga ako at minahal pa rin kita.

"I am being civil to you thru this letter. If he is a lost love , then let it be a lesson for you."

Well, am I supposed to tell her thank you for being civil? I don't really care about her. You are not a lost love because from the very beginning, you were never mine.

And yes, it is a lesson I am learning. I do not regret but I am fine.

"Let this be a lesson to all of us. I love EX-BF so much and I can’t afford to lose him anymore." that's what your wife said. I could say the same but in the end, it will always be your decision.

Thank you.

PS

I will take this e-mail as the answer to all my questions regarding ES, EStar Kidz etc. Obviously, I have to move on and not wait for your decisions. So it is a friendship that was. WAS as in past tense.

Thanks.

Would really appreciate it if you can stand by your promises and commitments, if not to me to my family.

***

Drama noh? Ang drama ng buhay ko. Go 2009 he he he

No comments: